Hello, this is Jane Brown. I am excited today to talk to you about 4 key strategies that we have found that may prevent heart disease problems. You may want to consider them and think about how you can incorporate them now in your new lifestyle of being healthier and happier.
Think about this . . .
We don’t just wake up one day and realize that we have a heart disease problem. There are many factors that lead up to this condition that we can prevent early in life.
If we start out with a lifestyle of little or no exercise and eating too much of the wrong foods, the plaque starts to build on our arteries. This plaque on the arteries builds over time as we age. Eventually, this leads to heart disease and other health issues. Your heart is an important part of your body and you need to keep it healthy. It is not too late, at any age, to start to improve your chances of not having a heart attack or heart problems.
4 Key Strategies to Prevent Heart Disease
1. Five times a Week – Walk for 30 Minutes
- Will cut risk of heart disease in half
- Keep walking shoes near door in plain sight – as a reminder to WALK
- Researchers found men who exercised at least five days a week were three times more healthier than men who rarely exercised.
2. Eat More Fish
- Fewer calories
- Beneficial for the “”good”” fats
- Researchers found women who ate fish one to three times per month cut the risks of heart problems by 21%
- prevents blood clots and inflammation of the arteries
- protects against irregular heart rhythms that may lead to heart attacks
- eat at least two servings of fatty fish a week such as salmon, mackerel, halibut or canned light tuna
3. Eat Nuts and Heart Healthy Oils
- Good Omega 3 choices would include walnuts, tofu, soybeans, canola oil, ground flaxseed (keep in refrigerator)
- Try to include whole grains such as whole grain breads, cereals, brown rice and bulgur
4. Choose Smart Carbs
- Good choices of Smart Carbs are whole grains as they keep your insulin levels low which raises your heart disease risk.
If you lead an active life, change your eating habits and take extra supplements to boost your energy, you will find that you will have clarity in your life.
Stay Healthy and Live Longer!
You are Worth it!
Thank you for taking the time to read through this article and we hope that you have enjoyed it. Please visit us, often, to read more about living a healthy lifestyle and how you and I can achieve this goal.
Take care and have a healthy day.
No action should be taken solely on its content; regardless of the perceived scientific merit, instead readers should consult health care professionals on any matter related to their health. The information obtained from referenced materials are believed to be accurate, as presented by their respective authors, but Activa Naturals assumes no liability for any personal interpretation. Readers, previous and future customers who fail to consult their Physicians prior to the purchase and subsequent use of any product, assume the risk of any adverse effects.
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. Activa Naturals is providing this site and its contents on an "as is" basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither Activa Naturals nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.