Thank you for joining me as I want to share with you some tips on foods to eat to enhance your liver function. I have been asked many times “What can I eat to Enhance Liver Function?” This is a challenge that can be overwhelming for some. But taking the time to explore some options that you have is key to learning what your body needs. Seeking medical advice from your doctor is a key component of your journey and this is where you should start.
There are two types of liver failure which are: acute and chronic. Learn, from your doctor, which one of these challenges that you may have and then you will know how you can proceed. An Acute liver problem can happen very suddenly and symptoms are short in duration. With Chronic problems, they are long term and the pain can be unbearable.
Some causes of liver challenges either acute or chronic may be:
- Viral infections
- Virus: Hepatitis A
- Virus: Hepatitis E
- Overdosing of drugs
- Exposure on short term basis to some drugs and toxins
Some tips on foods to eat to enhance your liver function:
- Eating foods with plenty of Vitamin K is essential. Such as green leafy veggies and alfalfa sprouts
- To help detoxify, add legumes and seeds into your diet such as peas, soybeans and kidney beans
- Adding raw nuts and almonds to your diet will also benefit you
- Consume approximately 75% raw fruit and vegetables
- Do not eat raw or uncooked seafood as the liver can not process the amount of Vitamin A. Avoid salmon, bluefish, sardines and haddock
- Make sure to cleanse your colon on a regular basis
- Vegetable oils should be cold pressed only and salad dressings should be uncooked
- Twice weekly try to take a lemon enema and detoxify regularly
- Limit amounts of alcohol or eliminate all together if possible
- Limit all white sugar, white bread and white rice/pasta, milk, pastries, caffeine/soft drinks
- To cleanse the body consider a juice fast.
As always, we recommend that consult with your doctor before starting any new health program. Also, you should add plenty of water into your daily routine. Remember if you exercise you will gain more benefit and quicker.
Please join me again at this website, for more informational articles like this one. Take care and live, happy and healthy.
No action should be taken solely on its content; regardless of the perceived scientific merit, instead readers should consult health care professionals on any matter related to their health. The information obtained from referenced materials are believed to be accurate, as presented by their respective authors, but Activa Naturals assumes no liability for any personal interpretation. Readers, previous and future customers who fail to consult their Physicians prior to the purchase and subsequent use of any product, assume the risk of any adverse effects.
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. Activa Naturals is providing this site and its contents on an "as is" basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither Activa Naturals nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.