“Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon” – Doug Larson
Do you ever wonder why, not one of us, is jumping up and down saying:
“It’s a great time to have a great big salad”.
Supergreens are so easy. . .
Did you ever stop to think that you are not getting enough of the right vitamins and minerals from your current diet? With the fast pace of our every day lives, we sometimes forget that we need to have a balanced diet of fruits and vegetables every day. Consuming the sufficient amount of vitamins and minerals that we require is not something that a lot of us have at the top of the task list – so we need to think about how we can get these important vitamins and minerals into our system with the least amount of energy.
One of the simplest ways to supplement your current daily meal plan is to add Supergreen powders to your diet. It is so simple. You will be amazed at how easy it is to add the right amount of greens to your diet without even noticing that you are.
3 Simple Reasons Why Supergreens are Beneficial for You:
- They help to boost your immune system
- Reduces inflammation in your body
- Detoxifies your body and the fiber aids in digestion
Now is the Time!
Three Simple Suggestions of How to Add Supergreens to Your Daily Diet:
- Morning – Add a scoop of Supergreens to your morning smoothie. You can even add a banana, cucumber, berries, yogurt, and just go crazy adding whatever fruits and vegetables that you like. If you are not sure you like the taste of greens – my “tip of the day” – would be to add a banana. It seems to change the taste!
- Try to add different items every day so that you don’t get bored. The choices are endless so get creative and make a different flavor each morning. If you have all the fruits and vegetables cut up and ready to add to your smoothie – how much easier can it be! This type of smoothie will give you loads of extra energy for the day.
- Lunch – A great trick is to add supergreens to your favorite salad dressing – you will be amazed by the interesting taste options!
- Snack – Add to some yogurt or oatmeal with fruit and nuts and whatever else you like – What a great treat!
Three Top Supergreens include:
- Barley Grass – Improves stamina and clears your thoughts
- Wheat Grass – Removes toxins, cleanses the system and acts as a immune booster
- Spirulina – Rich in proteins
We can certainly cut the risks of health problem if we lead a healthy, balanced lifestyle that does include a proper diet, exercise and supplements.
We hope that you have enjoyed this article and will have an opportunity to look at other articles on your health that I have posted to this site.
We know that you are on the right track now because you are reading this article.
Stay Healthy every day! You are Worth it!
No action should be taken solely on its content; regardless of the perceived scientific merit, instead readers should consult health care professionals on any matter related to their health. The information obtained from referenced materials are believed to be accurate, as presented by their respective authors, but Activa Naturals assumes no liability for any personal interpretation. Readers, previous and future customers who fail to consult their Physicians prior to the purchase and subsequent use of any product, assume the risk of any adverse effects.
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. Activa Naturals is providing this site and its contents on an "as is" basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither Activa Naturals nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.