Lemons have been recognized by researchers for centuries as a natural weight loss food and a healing remedy for many health issues. Try to include lemon in your weekly shopping list. Buy at least two lemons per day to add to your daily meals.
TRY cutting into the lemon and instantly feel the energy. The refreshing smell is invigorating!
Lemons contain many energy boosting nutrients. This can speed up your metabolism and your circulation, such as:
- Calcium and Vitamin C – these nutrients create healthy skin and boost our energy levels
- Magnesium and Pectin – these nutrients may aid in lowering cholesterol
- Citric Acid – the stimulating effects of it can help the production of stomach acid and thus speed up the activity of the stomach muscles
The benefits of lemons, may include antibacterial, antiviral and immune boosting elements, which also can be very powerful in boosting your overall health. They also help in digestion and may be an effective liver cleanser.
Lemons even have a calming effect on you if you are anxious, fatigued or exhausted – all of which can lead to many overeating and binging problems.
Lemons should be included in your every day meal planning.
Five ways that lemons can aid in weight loss include:
1. Add the juice of a lemon to your glass of water – adds a bit of spice to the water! This is a must – as is at least 6 to 8 glasses of water a day!
2. Make a cup of green tea and add a tablespoon of fresh lemon juice and a dash of honey
3. Squeeze the juice onto your favorite fish dish – Salmon is my favorite.
4. Try making a homemade dressing for your salad – juice of a Lemon, a little honey and a dash of mustard.
5. Squeeze fresh lemon juice on your salad – especially a spinach salad with some salmon, a few strawberries and a bit of almonds is great!
Here is an extra tip on top of the five that I just gave you:
- Add the juice of a lemon, a banana, coconut water, a green apple and spinach into your blender – makes a great smoothie!
No action should be taken solely on its content; regardless of the perceived scientific merit, instead readers should consult health care professionals on any matter related to their health. The information obtained from referenced materials are believed to be accurate, as presented by their respective authors, but Activa Naturals assumes no liability for any personal interpretation. Readers, previous and future customers who fail to consult their Physicians prior to the purchase and subsequent use of any product, assume the risk of any adverse effects.
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. Activa Naturals is providing this site and its contents on an "as is" basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither Activa Naturals nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.