Mouthwatering buttery garlic lemon mushrooms. What a healthy and flavorful dish, you can serve them as a side dish and with everything as it goes very well with anything.
Whether breakfast, lunch, or dinner, just eat. So flavorful, healthy, and ready in just a few minutes. Trust me, once you eat, you would make them more often.
The benefits of mushrooms are enormous. You can get vitamins, nutrients, antioxidants, so much protein; packed with medicinal values.
You can make lots of dishes with different kinds of mushrooms. For this recipe, you can use either a white button or cremini mushrooms.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 250 grams rinsed or wiped dry white button mushrooms
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon mixed dry herbs (thyme, rosemary, basil, parsley, oregano etc.)
- few drops of hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- Heat butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Put garlic cloves, mushrooms, salt, and ground black pepper. Mix well. Cook approximately for 7-8 minutes.
- Add mixed herbs and hot pepper sauce. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add lemon peel, mix well.
- You can make this recipe in the oven also at 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Mix everything altogether till 2nd step.
- Take out from the oven and follow the rest of the steps.