Most of the time when I make noodles, I use soy sauce, vinegar and tomato ketchup but today I am making just with two ingredients, salt and ground black pepper. No soy sauce, vinegar or tomato ketchup.
Very very easy recipe, healthy, less time taking, yummy. Moreover, you don’t need to boil noodles separately. You can make these noodles in just one pot.
All the veggies, I am using, are full of vitamins, nutrients, minerals, protein, especially mushrooms.
Mushrooms come in lots of different shapes, sizes and colors, for e.g., Shiitake, Chaga, Maitake, Cordyceps, White button, Cremini, Oyster, Reishi, Lion’s mane, Portobello, Turkey tail etc. They all are very good for health, full of fiber, nutrients, antioxidants, protein, medicinal values, fat free, cholesterol free, help improving your immune system.
Can’t wait to share the recipe….
- 1/2 cup sliced cremini mushrooms, wiped with paper towel
- 1/2 cup carrots, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup bell peppers, cut into small pieces
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup noodles
- water as required
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Put onions, garlic, carrots and mushrooms in oil and saute for approximately 7-8 minutes or till tender but crunchy.
- Now add bell peppers, tomatoes, salt and ground black pepper. Mix well and saute for approximately 7-8 minutes.
- Now put water. When water starts boiling, add noodles. Mix, cover with lid and cook till noodles become tender and absorb all water.
- Serve hot.