Sometimes we all get bored to use lot of utensils to make just one dish. You don’t want to use more than one pan, right? I have one pan meal solution for you.
In just 15-20 minutes you can have this easy, awesome and delicious dish ready to serve.
Let’s start now…….
Our Favorite Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- 500 grams white button (or any kind) mushrooms, thoroughly washed and thinly sliced
- 200 grams asparagus, cut into small pieces, discard the hard stems
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon oil
- salt and ground black pepper according to taste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- In a pan heat oil over medium-high heat
- Put mushrooms, asparagus, garlic in the pan
- Saute about 10-15 minutes or until light golden, crispy, crunchy not soggy
- Add salt and black pepper, mix well
- Add lemon juice, mix well
- Sprinkle with parsley
So you see how easy it is to make. Full of fiber, protein and antioxidants. You can make this dish without asparagus also. Or you can add more vegetables of your choice.